I made a conscious decision at the start of 2018 to make some big changes to my life, not because I was unhappy but because I felt I had become far too comfortable where I was. I felt at the age of 44 I have so much more in life I want to achieve and my current 'comfortable direction' was not taking me there.
I made the following changes:
- Stopped drinking alcohol completely
- Started taking public transport and using my push scooter 90% of the time
- Stopped using single use plastic as much as I can
- Started flossing my teeth
- Started intermittent fasting
- Left the corporate world and started my own business
- Made a conscious decision to use my skills and experience to help other people
- Deleted facebook from my phone
This month I received my coaching accreditation from ICF.
I have coached over 35 people this year on a wide range of topics. Some of my most fulfilling have been around:
- Overcoming massive setbacks and moving ahead positively
- Clarifying our life purpose and direction
- Communicating more professionally and positively
- Creating inspiring, measurable and attainable business and life plans